How IDEA is Funded
IDEA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation duly registered with the IRS holding office in Billings, Montana. EIN# 77-0091952 with a mailing address at: P.O. Box 20715, Billings, MT, 59104, USA
IDEA depends on the generosity of individuals. It is only through your kindness that we are able to reach out to the impoverished deaf children in the Philippines.
IDEA has transformed hundreds and hundreds of children’s lives over the past 27 years.
Perhaps you would like to help us meet some of our general foundation operation needs or contribute to a special project. You can make an on-line contribution using your credit card through PayPal, an easy, free, and secure way to donate. CLICK HERE TO DONATE
USA Staff Serving in the Philippines
There are two American families, Drakes and Mallorcas now working full time in the Philippines. The only IDEA worker in the US is the part-time donations manager, Joan Nitschke, located in Billings, Montana. What does this mean? IDEA’s administrative costs are very low.
Funding comes from these sources
- Mainly funded by individual student sponsorships. (Click Here to Become a Sponsor)
- Also by monthly donations from funding foundations.
- Partly supported by IDEA Philippine Income Generating Businesses
Construction of Facilities
- Mainly funded by grants from various foundations and corporations.
- Also through individual designated donations from private persons and churches.